- Editorial: Neurodevelopmental, neuropsychiatric and psychosocial correlates of joint hypermobility and related disorders
- A Qualitative Study Exploring the Psychosocial Issues in Patients with Vascular Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
- Anxiety and joint hypermobility: An unexpected association
- EDS, HSD, and Psychological Health – ??
- Joint hypermobility is also associated with anxiety disorders in the elderly population
- Relationship of rare disorder latent clusters to anxiety and depression symptoms
- Risperidone for the Management of Treatment-Resistant Anxiety in a Patient with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: A Case Report