- Controversies and reality of the FODMAP diet for patients with irritable bowel syndrome
- Efficacy of the low FODMAP diet for treating irritable bowel syndrome: the evidence to date
- Low FODMAP Diet: Evidence, Doubts, and Hopes
- Low-FODMAP Diet Improves Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms: A Meta-Analysis
- Low-FODMAP Diet for Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Medische voeding (Sonde)
- Diet and Supplements – ??
- Gastrointestinal and nutritional issues in joint hypermobility syndrome/ehlers–danlos syndrome, hypermobility type
- Nutritional Approaches to Treating GI Concerns – ??
- Nutritional implications of dietary interventions for managing gastrointestinal disorders
- The Gut and Nutrition in EDS – Diagnosis and Management Options – ??
- Tube Feeding: Living With a Feeding Tube
Prikkelbare darm syndroom
- Dr. Adam Farmer – Gastrointestinal Symptoms in EDS – ??
- Gastrointestinal involvement in the Ehlers-Danlos syndromes
- Joint Hypermobility Syndrome Affects Response to a Low Fermentable Oligosaccharide, Disaccharide, Monosaccharide and Polyol Diet in Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patients: A Retrospective Study
- Pseudo-obstruction, enteric dysmotility and irritable bowel syndrome
- The Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Vertraagde maaglediging